USED BOOKS (Buy-back by Eduwiz) – Rules and Procedure to follow:
- Eduwiz will be buying back NEW 2022/2023 EDITIONS of Cambridge Books ONLY, that are listed on this site www.eduwiz.co.za . Please ensure that the ISBN barcode number of the books you want to sell match the ISBN barcode number on the site.
- Used Books will only be purchased according to the following criteria:
- Like New – A book that is in almost brand new condition – Eduwiz will buy back at 50% of the price on www.eduwiz.co.za
- Good condition – A book that displays slight wear but no writing/highlighting inside, or a book that is plastic wrapped – will be bought back at 40% of the price on www.eduwiz.co.za
- Worn books – A book that reflects that it has been very well-used in any way, inside or outer cover – will be bought back at 20% of the price on www.eduwiz.co.za
- PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO SELL YOUR USED BOOKS TO EDUWIZ:
Email Eduwiz at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you have books to sell and would like your batch collected – please include these six details: 1 – your name, 2 – cell number, 3 – physical address, 4 – area code, 5 – parcel dimensions LxWxH in centimetres, and 5 – your banking details. If you would like to drop off, please indicate day and time from 9am onwards to drop off your batch at 18 Carroll Avenue, Olivedale, Randburg, JHB.
Please allow 2-5 days for your email request to be processed and courier collection to be booked. Once the books are received by Eduwiz, please allow 10 days for the books to be reviewed, priced and the Buy-back Total to be emailed to you. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks thereafter. Should you require the credit to be used against a future order, please indicate this.
- RULES RE BUY-BACK OF USED BOOKS:
- Courier charges will be subtracted from your Buy-back Total (courier charges are the same as applied on the Eduwiz site, detailed on page 1 of this doc).
- Practice books, Workbooks or Activity books will only be bought if 100% unused.
- The Criteria listed in point 2 above will remain at the discretion of Eduwiz – fairness and integrity will remain integral in all transactions
- Any books received that are, for any reason whatsoever, not bought in, will be available to be returned/collected at the customer’s request and customer’s cost within 7 days. After 7 days, books will be donated.
- Books that are excessively written or highlighted in, or very damaged, will not be bought in. This remains at the discretion of Eduwiz.
- Books for which New Updated Editions are to be launched, may/may not be accepted for buy-back. This will be considered at the time of Buy-in and unfortunately cannot be determined beforehand.
- All used books to be considered for buy-in have to reach Eduwiz at 18 Carroll Avenue, Olivedale, JHB, 2188 – books that do not reach this address, will unfortunately, not be considered.
USED BOOKS FOR SALE BY EDUWIZ
- Used books sold by Eduwiz will be classified according to the following criteria:
- Like New – A book that is in almost brand new condition
- Good condition – A book that displays slight wear but no writing/highlighting inside, or a book that is plastic wrapped
- Worn book – A book that reflects that it has been very well-used in any way, inside or outer cover
- Used books cannot be returned, for any reason.
EDUWIZ CONTACT DETAILS:
OWNER/MANAGER: R Sherdren – email@example.com – CALLS ONLY: 082 315 3156
EDUWIZ – Physical Address by appointment only:
18 Carroll Avenue,