Terms and Conditions
** FOR ALL IMPORTED BOOK ORDERS: Eduwiz continually strives to ensure that stock levels on the website are accurate, but this is not always possible. Books may therefore not always be in stock as per the stock levels on the website. Once you place your order and make payment, please await your invoice to be emailed to you – which will specify in-stocks and out-of-stocks. Out-of-stocks in the Eduwiz Online Store will either take 6-8 working days to arrive from the SA warehouse, or 6-8 weeks to be shipped in. Availability will be communicated to you on a book-by-book basis on your invoice.
Eduwiz Online Store strives to maintain despatch within 2-5 working days after online payments are fully cleared, or as specified per availability of individual products on the website. EFT proof of payment must be emailed to email@example.com to avoid despatch delays. New customers paying by credit/debit card can expect a 2 working day despatch delay while awaiting the credit card payment to clear.
Delivery options are as follows:
Courier to your door (Johannesburg, Pretoria) – Small parcel: 1-2 books only. R79
Courier to your door (Johannesburg, Pretoria) – Any size of box R125
Courier to your door (Greater Gauteng region, Durban, Cape Town, all main centres in SA) – Small parcel: 1-2 books only – R99
Courier to your door (Greater Gauteng region, Durban, Cape Town, main centres in SA) – Between 3 and 10 books – R135
Courier to your door anywhere in SA – Between 1 and 5 books – R135
Courier to your door anywhere in SA – Between 6 and 20 books – R195
Collection by appointment from Blouberg,
Western Cape (or choose this option to add to your Current Order, request a Courier Quote, or for eBooks/Digital Books orders) – FREE: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a date and time arrangement to collect your order once it is ready. Or please also select this option to simply add more items to your current order. Or select this option if your order consists of eBook or Digital Books only.
UNPAID ORDERS FOR COLLECTION WILL ONLY BE HELD FOR 48 HOURS ONCE INDICATED THAT YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR COLLECTION. THEREAFTER STOCK WILL NEED TO BE REORDERED.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the ownership of goods purchased passes over to the buyer once the order leaves Eduwiz premises at Blouberg,
Western Cape. Eduwiz will not be held responsible for parcels not delivered or lost by courier or postal services, or for any other non-delivery reason. Once the parcel is despatched from Eduwiz, the responsibility of the parcel passes onto the customer. Kindly contact Eduwiz to request a parcel tracking number to track the progress of your delivery.
Please communicate Special Requests in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page, or email email@example.com quoting your Order Number.
Return and Refunds policy
Eduwiz aims to ensure that all stock listed on the Eduwiz Online Store is available for order. If there is a case of stock unavailability and the customer does not wish to wait for the product to be shipped in, Eduwiz will refund the client for unavailable stock.
A 20% administration fee will be charged if the customer wishes to cancel the order, provided the customer has already made payment and requires a refund. If the client has not made a payment and no refund is required then no administration fee will be charged.
Eduwiz will accept the following returns within 7 days of being received by the customer:
1) If the product has a defect or a quality problem
2) If an incorrect item was despatched
Notification to Eduwiz after 7 days will result in the return not being authorized.
Please be sure to order the correct items (for books, please ensure your ISBN is correct) before placing an order as Eduwiz will not accept a return of an incorrect item ordered. All imported books, Used Books or books with CDs / DVDs cannot be returned, under any circumstance.
Eduwiz reserves the right not to accept returns for incorrect books ordered. Eduwiz also reserves the right not to accept returns for titles replaced or due to be replaced by newer editions.
Eduwiz will not be held responsible for parcels not delivered or lost by courier or postal services, or for any other non-delivery reason. Once the parcel is despatched from Eduwiz, the responsibility of the parcel passes onto the customer.
1. Contact Eduwiz by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via cell on 082 315 3156 about the problem encountered.
2. If Eduwiz authorises the return the product must be couriered back to Eduwiz within 7 days. A tracking number needs to be provided within 7 days once the parcel has been despatched as per a courier approved by Eduwiz.
3. Once the return has been received by Eduwiz, the parcel will need to be checked for use or damage. If the item is approved for return, then only will the customer either be refunded their money or a replacement item will be despatched. This will depend on what is agreed with the customer.
Additional delivery charges may result if (and Eduwiz will not be held responsible):
1. Incorrect delivery address is provided by customer – resulting in re-delivery
2. Re-delivery for any reason
3. Imported books arrive at various times and the customer requests delivery in 2 or more batches
4. Other unforeseen circumstances prevail.
Eduwiz will not divulge any Personal Information of its Online Users (Names, Addresses, Emails, Cell Numbers, Passwords, etc) to any third Party.
Eduwiz shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users.
Payment options accepted
Eduwiz accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit card payments via Visa or MasterCard credit cards
- Bank transfer (EFT) into the Eduwiz bank account
- Cash deposit into the Eduwiz bank account – please add on R15 for every R1000 or part thereof deposited, for CASH DEPOSIT FEES. If Cash Deposit Fees are not paid upfront, Eduwiz reserves the right to withhold the processing of the order till cash desposit fees are paid.
Promotions and Coupon Codes
- Eduwiz reserves the right to cancel or amend a Promotion or Coupon Code at any time, without prior notice.
- Competition entry is only permitted for customers residing in South Africa.
Eduwiz may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
USED BOOKS (Buy-back by Eduwiz) – Rules and Procedure to follow:
1. For the rest of 2021, Eduwiz will be buying back Cambridge Books ONLY, that are listed on this site www.eduwiz.co.za according to May/June 2021 pricing. Please ensure that the ISBN barcode number of the books you want to sell match the ISBN barcode number on the site.
From 2022, the buy-back price will be according to the January 2022 pricing on www.eduwiz.co.za
2. Used Books will only be purchased according to the following criteria:
2.1. Like New – A book that is in almost brand new condition – Eduwiz will buy back at 50% of the price on www.eduwiz.co.za
2.2. Good condition – A book that displays slight wear but no writing/highlighting inside, or a book that is plastic wrapped – will be bought back at 40% of the price on www.eduwiz.co.za
2.3. Worn books – A book that reflects that it has been very well-used in any way, inside or outer cover – will be bought back at 20% of the price on www.eduwiz.co.za
3. PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO SELL YOUR USED BOOKS TO EDUWIZ:
Email Eduwiz at email@example.com indicating that you have books to sell and would like your batch collected – pleaseinclude these six details: 1 – your name, 2 – cell number, 3 – physical address, 4 – area code, 5 – parcel dimensions LxWxH in centimetres, and 5 – your banking details. If you would like to drop off, please indicate day and time from 9am onwards to drop off your batch at 13 Grey Avenue, Flamingo Vlei, Table View, Blouberg,
Cape Town, 7441.
Please allow 2-5 days for your email request to be processed and courier collection to be booked. Once the books
are received by Eduwiz, please allow 10 days for the books to be reviewed, priced and the Buy-back Total to be emailed to you. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks thereafter. Should you require the credit to be used against a future order, please indicate this.
4. RULES RE BUY-BACK OF USED BOOKS:
4.1. Courier charges will be subtracted from your Buy-back Total (courier charges are the same as
applied on the Eduwiz site, detailed on page 1 of this doc).
4.2. Practice books, Workbooks or Activity books will only be bought if 100% unused.
4.3. The Criteria listed in point 2 above will remain at the discretion of Eduwiz – fairness and integrity will remain integral in all transactions
4.4. Any books received that are, for any reason whatsoever, not bought in, will be available to be returned/collected at the customer’s request and customer’s cost within 7 days. After 7 days, books will be donated.
4.5. Books that are excessively written or highlighted in, or very damaged, will not be bought in.
This remains at the discretion of Eduwiz.
4.6. Books for which New Updated Editions are to be launched, may/may not be accepted for buy-back.
This will be considered at the time of Buy-in and unfortunately cannot be determined beforehand.
4.7. All used books to be considered for buy-in have to reach Eduwiz at 13 Grey Avenue, Flamingo Vlei, Table View, Blouberg, Cape Town, 7441 – books that do not reach this address, will unfortunately, not be considered.
USED BOOKS FOR SALE BY EDUWIZ
1. Used books sold by Eduwiz will be classified according to the following criteria:
1.1. Like New – A book that is in almost brand new condition
1.2. Good condition – A book that displays slight wear but no writing/highlighting inside, or a book that is plastic wrapped
1.3. Worn book – A book that reflects that it has been very well-used in any way, inside or outer cover
2. Used books cannot be returned, for any reason.
EDUWIZ CONTACT DETAILS:
OWNER/MANAGER: R Sherdren – firstname.lastname@example.org – CALLS ONLY: 082 315 3156
EDUWIZ – Physical Address by appointment only:
13 Grey Avenue, Flamingo Vlei, Table View,
Cape Town, 7441
This website is run by close corporation based in South Africa trading as Eduwiz cc and with registration number CK 2010/007277/23.
Branch Name: Fourways
Account Holder: Eduwiz cc
Account Type: Cheque
Branch Code: 198765
Account Number: 100 5573 905
Eduwiz cc contact details:
Rayanta Sherdren – email@example.com – 082 315 3156