NEW WAVE: ENGLISH IN PRACTICE: BOOK 2
- Each book contains 32 weeks of work, arranged into four units. Seven weeks of each unit begin with a new ‘Skill Focus’, addressing a key language concept. Each day, the first two questions will reinforce and consolidate this language concept. The rest of the daily questions will cover common skills of English.
- Energise your English programme through comprehensive and structured daily English practice to consolidate learners’ ability to read and write.
- Build learners’ confidence through improved mastery of spelling, punctuation, phonics, word knowledge and grammar.
- Target confusing words and common errors in writing and help your learners to achieve better results.
Features of the 2022 Revised Edition
- A reduction in the number of daily questions enables learners to practise and consolidate a more contained range of language concepts.
- A clearer, less-cluttered page layout to appeal to learners.
- Clear explanations of key language concepts in the weekly ‘Skill Focus’ section; helpful for learners, educators and parents.
- A useful review week placed at the end of every unit.