Fully matched to the Cambridge Lower Secondary Biology syllabus, this rigorous Student Book prepares learners for both the Cambridge Checkpoint test and for the leap to IGCSE Science, introducing the principles of scientific enquiry, extension material and assessment practice from the outset.
- Guide learners through the Cambridge Lower Secondary course and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, with resources that are matched to the syllabus and can be used for a two or three year curriculum
- Build learners’ confidence and track progress, using consolidation-focused activities and regular review sections, featuring Cambridge Checkpoint-style questions
- Prepare learners for long-term assessment success using extension material and a section devoted to progression to Cambridge IGCSE
- Encourage critical thinking and practical investigation, using engaging scientific enquiry sections, embedded throughout the course
- Support all learners with a clear and appealing layout, accessible language and regular summaries of key information