Publication date: 03/12/2015
Pack: 64 pages
Closely aligned to the new Key Stage 3 Programme of Study, this updated course teaches essential language skills while developing independent learning and creativity.
- The only KS3 French course written solely for high ability students
- Detailed, progressive grammar and skills coverage, plus a focus on sound-spelling links to support pronunciation, spelling and transcription
- End-of-unit summaries and unit assessment in all four skills
- Extensive support for independent learning (extended reading, free choice activities, plus grammar and vocabulary reference sections)
- Fully integrated next generation Kerboodle contains an extensive bank of teaching materials, inspiring classroom resources and a range of assessment tasks and tests
- On-the-page extension activities for students with prior knowledge of French, or those in need of a challenge
- Completely covers the new National Curriculum and meets the new Ofsted requirements
Look Inside pages and Sample Content available at this link:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.