Support your Cambridge students at Cambridge Lower Secondary and in the Cambridge Checkpoint test, whatever their language ability. This comprehensive teacher pack provides guidance on lesson content and delivery, differentiation and achievement in assessment.
- Confidently deliver the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus with teaching materials that are fully matched to the Cambridge course.
- Save time when lesson-planning, by using the unit-by-unit teacher notes, answer keys and audio transcripts.
- Support students’ achievement in the Cambridge Checkpoint test, following formative and summative assessment strategies.
- Tailor your teaching to mixed ability and multilingual classrooms with guidance on differentiation.
- Inspire learners with a theme-based approach and an exciting collection of international texts.
- Guide students towards Cambridge IGCSE First Language English or English as a Second Language, using the unique Pathway unit.