Inspire and engage your students with this fully updated Lower Secondary Maths course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework and Thinking and Working Mathematically skills. Written by an experienced team, each Stage (7–9) comprises a comprehensive Student’s Book, extensive Workbook and supportive Teacher’s Guide.
Designed to be used alongside the Stage 8 Student’s Book and Workbook, this comprehensive Teacher’s Guide is a highly flexible resource which provides teachers with teaching and learning support to deliver the curriculum. Informed by the latest expert research in mathematics education, and show-casing best practice teaching methods, this resource fully supports the integration of the Cambridge ‘Thinking and Working Mathematically’ characteristics into the learning of mathematics.
- Clear mapping of coverage of the learning objectives throughout the course, helping you effectively plan your teaching
- Guidance on promoting and assessing the Cambridge Thinking and Working Mathematically characteristics through the course
- Ideas for starter activities and discussions
- Notes on common errors and misconceptions
- Support and extension ideas
- Technology recommendations, investigations and research tasks
- End-of-chapter Topic Reviews, to review and assess progress.
Provides teacher support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics curriculum framework (0862) from 2020.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.