Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 7 and offers a range of practice exercises to consolidate and extend students’ learning.
• Skills-building practice activities support students’ learning
• Matches the structure, content and themes of the Stage 7 Student Book
• Helps prepare students for assessment by consolidating key aspects of language, grammar and vocabulary
• Saves time with a range of fun and engaging activities that can be used in class or as homework
• Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework from 2018