Publication date: 12 March 2015
Paperback: 64 pages
Oxford International Primary Geography is a complete six year course that provides an engaging introduction to the subject. Using real life examples from around the globe, the course covers both human and physical geography, from the basics of mapping to current hot topics such as how to meet the resource needs of the world’s population.
- A complete six year primary geography course created for the international student
- Illustrated with high quality artwork and stunning photography from all corners of the globe
- Student books offer easily accessible text covering real-life case studies from around the world
- Write-in workbooks provide extra activities for the classroom or at home
- The Teacher’s Guide provides step-by step-by-step guidance for each lesson, as well as background knowledge and geographical information for specialist and non-specialist teachers
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.