Subject(s):First Language English
Author(s):Wendy Wren, Sarah Lindsay
Available from:September 2019
Your essential companion to the course, the print and digital Teacher’s Resource includes everything you need to confidently lead your lessons. It contains full guidance and lesson plans, along with unit warm ups, marking criteria and ideas for assessment. Suggested plenary activities at the end of each unit give learners a chance to discuss and reflect on what they have covered. Review and plan your teaching with lesson guides and worksheets, and download all the supporting files you need from within the resource.
- Guidance on how to get the best from the learner’s book with ’How to use this book’
- Support for structuring your lessons with full unit guides including warm up activities
- Easily see how the course supports your English learning with links to our Global English and Primary English series
- Understand how Cambridge Grammar and Writing links to the Cambridge International Primary English and Primary English as a Second Language curriculum frameworks with full mapping
- Quickly and easily check your learners’ answers with answer keys for each activity
- How to use the Learners’ Books
- Scope and sequence charts: Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6
- Framework correlations: Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6
- Unit guides: Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6
- Resource sheets: Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6
Inside pages available to view at:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.