Format:Multiple copy pack
Author(s):Tony Bradman, Peter Millett, Jonathan Scott, Angela Scott, Chris Oxlade, Kathryn Harper
Available from:April 2018
An ideal way to add to your reading collection, our Band Packs include every title within your chosen level. Explore the range of exciting fiction and non-fiction at White Band including Earthquakes, Mei and the Pirate Queen, The Great Migration and The Silk Road. White Band books typically include stories that explore ‘why?’ questions and include more complex sentences with a wider range of grammar. Non-fiction titles use different genre styles across one text and a range of non-fiction text features.
- Build your reading collection with every book within your chosen level.
- Sail the seas with Sinbad, scale an active volcano and journey to the stars above with exciting fiction and non-fiction titles from around the world.
- Children begin their reading journey with simple word books at Pink A, progressing to books with over 3,500 words at Voyagers strand as their confidence grows.
- Every book has detailed teacher’s notes inside the back cover to help you deliver lessons that spark a love of reading.
- Whether you are teaching Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Programme or the International Primary Curriculum, we have titles that link to and support your classroom teaching.
Inside pages available to view at:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.