Format:Multiple copy pack
Author(s):Jim Carrington, Gabby Pritchard, Ian Whybrow, Peter Millett, Jonathan Emmett, Claire Llewellyn, Catherine Chambers, Andy Belcher
Available from:April 2018
An ideal way to add to your reading collection, our Band Packs include every title within your chosen level. Explore the range of exciting fiction and non-fiction at Turquoise Band including Motorcycles, Little Fennec Fox and Jerboa, How Chocolate is Made and Sinbad Goes to Sea. Turquoise Band books include extended descriptions of places and people with literary phrases and expressions that provide new challenges. Vocabulary is often less common and requires the reader to use their knowledge of spelling patterns. Non-fiction texts in Turquoise Band use maps, charts and diagrams to present information. Learners are encouraged to navigate information displayed in glossaries and indexes.
- Build your reading collection with every book within your chosen level.
- Sail the seas with Sinbad, scale an active volcano and journey to the stars above with exciting fiction and non-fiction titles from around the world.
- Children begin their reading journey with simple word books at Pink A, progressing to books with over 3,500 words at Voyagers strand as their confidence grows.
- Every book has detailed teacher’s notes inside the back cover to help you deliver lessons that spark a love of reading.
- Whether you are teaching Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Programme or the International Primary Curriculum, we have titles that link to and support your classroom teaching.
Inside pages available to view at:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.