Publication date: 01 February 2018
Paperback: 208 pages
Oxford International Primary History develops inquisitive and engaged learners through a six-year primary history course. Helping students contextualise historical events, it provides a firm foundation to analyse both local and international history. It is based on the English National Curriculum and maintains an international focus.
- Follows an enquiry-based approach and focuses on historical skills and knowledge
- Carefully selected topics engage students with a mix of international and local history
- Helps students refine literacy and language skills with specific considerations for EAL students
- The Student Books, Workbooks and Teacher’s Guide provide differentiated activities to meet the wide range of needs in your classroom
- Offers a structured syllabus which follows the 2014 English National Curriculum with a focus on world history
- Step-by-step teaching plans are available in the Teacher’s Guide
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.