Available from:November 2005
Join in the fun with Minimus – a mix of myths, stories, grammar support and historical background! This audio CD provides help with Latin pronunciation and contains lively readings of the Latin text to help motivate pupils.
- Develops language awareness and helps pupils with the basics of English by identifying common Latin roots.
- With a mix of myths, stories and historical background, Minimus supports cross-curricular activities including geography, history, RE and art.
- Roman Britain is bought to life as myths, stories and illustrations give children a meaningful insight into a different culture and time.
- The teacher’s resource book contains English translations of the Latin passages, photocopiable worksheets and full teaching notes to support the non-specialist teacher.
- The cassette and CD feature readings and extracts to help with pronunciation and contain lively readings of the Latin text to help motivate pupils.
- Many schools have introduced Latin to their pupils through lunch of after-school clubs. For advice on setting up a Latin club email Minimus author, Barbara Bell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside pages available to view at:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.