Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full curriculum framework from 2011.
Develop learners’ mathematical fluency, problem solving and reasoning skills using the mastery approach, with this series of Learner’s Books.
– Introduce topics through engaging starter activities
– Develop mathematical language with New Words and worked examples
– Illustrate topics clearly and vividly with imaginative design and relatable characters
– Build fluency and mathematical reasoning skills by exploring,
clarifying, practising and then extending concepts to ensure learners master mathematical ideas
– Enhance learners’ ability to apply their skills and solve non-routine mathematical problems, by ensuring they secure a deep conceptual understanding of the subject
– Support learners of all abilities with Hints and Try this extension challenges
– Secure knowledge with problem solving integrated throughout
– Incorporates assessment for learning through self-check activities at the end of each unit
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.