Format:Multiple copy pack
Author(s):Gabby Pritchard, Claire Llewellyn, Lynne Rickards, Laurie Kubuitsile, Shoua Fakhouri, Vivian French
Available from:April 2018
An ideal way to add to your reading collection, our Band Packs include every title within your chosen level. Explore the range of exciting fiction and non-fiction at Yellow Band including Stars, Little Tiger Hu Can Roar!, The Big City and Diego Fandango. Yellow Band books include longer story plots to support the development of inferential skills. There is more emphasis on learners’ understanding through reading and less use of illustrations to show meaning. Longer sentences include a wider range of vocabulary while repetition is used for dramatic effect rather than to build high-frequency vocabulary.
- Build your reading collection with every book within your chosen level.
- Sail the seas with Sinbad, scale an active volcano and journey to the stars above with exciting fiction and non-fiction titles from around the world.
- Children begin their reading journey with simple word books at Pink A, progressing to books with over 3,500 words at Voyagers strand as their confidence grows.
- Every book has detailed teacher’s notes inside the back cover to help you deliver lessons that spark a love of reading.
- Whether you are teaching Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Programme or the International Primary Curriculum, we have titles that link to and support your classroom teaching.
Inside pages available to view at:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.