- A unique collection of case study-based activities which uses a variety of thematic, topographical and topological maps, as well as accompanying aerial, ground and satellite photographs.
- 30 new case studies from around the world reflect physical, human and issue-based geographical topics.
- Suitable for all GCSE and A Level specifications.
- Suggested activities progress in difficulty from GCSE to A Level.
- High-quality, high-impact maps and photos, including satellite photography, develop student interpretation and map skills.
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.