Build confidence for the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0580) with the trusted and rigorous approach of Complete Mathematics, now in its Fifth Edition. From renowned author David Rayner, the practice-based approach ensures top Cambridge IGCSE results.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus, for examination from 2020.
- Get students ready for their exams with a wealth of practice material and careful question progression.
- Support students’ learning with additional practice and revision checklists available on the accompanying support site.
- Ensure thorough comprehension with worked examples that demonstrate how problems are solved.
- Strengthen foundations for further study with clear explanations that build understanding.
- Engage students with a full colour design and plenty of international examples.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.