The most practical and up-to-date approach to the latest Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus. This second edition encourages students to apply practical ICT skills in context, building exam confidence and achievement. To strengthen students’ assessment potential, interactive tests are included via online access.
- Updated for the latest Cambridge syllabus, for first examination in 2016
- A strong emphasis on practical applications prepares students to effectively apply their skills in assessment
- Includes online access to interactive tests, mock examination papers and a glossary to support EAL learners
- Highly illustrated approach, with content presented in manageable chunks – to focus students’ attention
- Completely flexible in format with a print book, online book, or print/online package available
- Enjoy the support of the full series with an updated Teacher’s Resource Pack and Revision Guide also available