Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology Student Book for syllabus 0445. These resources will enable teachers to use a structured approach to delivering the course, but will also allow them enough flexibility to teach in their own way, in the best way possible for their classroom context.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
• Comprehensive coverage for syllabus 0445 for first teaching 2018 and first examination 2020
• Fully supports the approach of the Student Book, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus
• Lesson plans and activities that are suitable for a range of international classroom environments
• Includes answers to every activity and question in the Student Book
• Guidance on setting up and running practical project work in the classroom
• Support in how to prepare the students and guide them through their work on the final project
• Written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world
• Guidance on how this resource can be used to teach 7048 O Level CDT: Design and Communication, and 6043 O Level Design and Technology
Look Inside pages and Sample Content available at this link:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.