Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences Biology provides full coverage of all core and extended topics in the new syllabus. Carefully developed features including Science in Context, questions, Science Links and more allowing students to build firm scientific knowledge, develop practical skills and approach exams with confidence.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Science Biology syllabus 0654 (for first examination in 2019)
• All extended material covered and clearly differentiated
• Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
• Packed with questions throughout to check understanding and confirm knowledge
• ‘Science in Context’ boxes help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
• ‘Science Links’ allow students to make links between topics
• Investigative tasks develop students’ practical science skills
• Exam-style questions help students hone their technique
• Further carefully developed features include end of topic checklists, worked examples, knowledge checks, and learning objectives to provide a clear, engaging resource for students
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education .
Look Inside pages and Sample Content available at this link:
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.