THIS TITLE IS ONLY FOR EXAMINATIONS FROM 2023.
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry (0620/0971) syllabus for examination from 2023.
- Develop strong practical skills: practical skills features provide guidance on key experiments, interpreting experimental data, and evaluating results; supported by practical questions for practical examinations or alternatives.
- Build mathematical skills: worked examples demonstrate the key mathematical skills in scientific contexts; supported by follow-up questions to put these skills into practice.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding: self-assessment questions covering core and supplement exam-style questions and checklists embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a glossary.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: core and supplement subject content flagged clearly with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives and context.
- Deepen and enhance scientific knowledge: going further boxes throughout encourage students to take learning to the next level.