Written by an examiner, this comprehensive resource is mapped to the 9990 Cambridge syllabus for first examination in 2018. Up-to-date and accessible, it includes focused practice to build students’ confidence. Challenging activities stretch top achievers, while building advanced research and thinking skills to prepare them for higher level study.
- Comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge 9990 Psychology syllabus
- Focus on the development of essential higher order research skills, with a student-centred approach to learning
- Thoroughly prepare for assessment with exam-style practice questions, plus supportive hints and tips from examiners within the student book and online
- Support a range of learning styles with ‘Ask yourself’ and ‘Test yourself’ questions that ensure every student gets the practice they need for exam confidence
- Stretch your high achievers with ‘Challenge yourself’ questions that prepare students for achieving their best in exams and builds confidence for future study