- Matched to the latest Cambridge AS & A Level Global Perspectives and Research syllabus (9239).
- Ensure students can analyse and evaluate different perspectives with guidance on identifying and understanding different ways of thinking.
- Equip students to practice and apply thinking, reasoning, planning, presentation and writing skills with engaging, skills-focused activities.
- Strengthen students’ independent research skills with stimulus material and plenty of research guidance.
- Develop 21st century skills and knowledge to support success in other Cambridge AS & A Level subjects and the step up to further study.
- Ensure students can effectively analyse and apply academic theories within a global, thematic context.
- Accompanying Teacher Guide provides essential structure to help you effectively deliver the latest Cambridge syllabus and support independent learning.
PLEASE NOTE: All Cambridge orders will be ordered from the SA warehouse once proof of payment has been received. If stock is available in the SA warehouse, Eduwiz will receive the books within 6-8 days of order placement. If stock is not available in the SA warehouse, books will be ordered from the UK and will take between 4-6 weeks to arrive, but may be slightly longer as long as international lockdown restrictions prevail due to COVID-19.