- A charming and informative sticker book that helps young children learn about the food we eat and where it comes from.
- Answers questions such as “What is pasta?”, “Where does milk come from?” and “How do vegetables grow?”.
- Also explores concepts such as going shopping, life on a farm and cooking healthy meals.
- Includes stickers of common fruits, vegetables, fish, meats and other foods, that enable children to learn in an interactive way.
- Includes internet links to age-appropriate websites with games and activities.
24 + 8 pages stickers4
276 x 216mm
Author/Editor: Felicity Brooks