Eduwiz Online Store strives to maintain despatch within 2-5 working days after online payments are fully cleared, or as specified per availability of individual products on the website. EFT proofs of payment must be emailed to Rayanta at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid despatch delays. New customers paying by credit/debit card can expect a 2 working day despatch delay while awaiting the credit card payment to clear.
Delivery options are as follows:
Courier to your door (Johannesburg, Pretoria) – Small parcel: 1-5 books only, or parcel no more than 30 x 24 x 8cm. R55
Courier to your door (Johannesburg, Pretoria) – Any size of Box R85
Courier to your door (Durban, Cape Town, main centres in SA) – Small parcel: 1-5 books only, or parcel no more than 30 x 24 x 8cm – R75
Courier to your door (Durban, Cape Town, main centres in SA) – Medium-sized Box R120
Postnet-to-Postnet R100 – parcels not larger than 30 x 24 x 10cm, 5kg or less
Areas in South Africa not mentioned above: Courier to your door anywhere in South Africa via Pick n Pay Aramex courier delivery to your door is R100 with a tracking number. This only for parcels not larger than 30 x 24 x 8cm.
Please Note: Courier delivery to areas within South Africa (excl. Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town) need to be quoted on first. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
Collection from Fourways, Johannesburg – FREE: Eduwiz operates from Craigavon in Fourways – please email Rayanta on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a date and time arrangement to collect your order.
A tracking number will be e-mailed to you once the parcel has been posted or couriered!
Please communicate Special Requests in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page, or email me.
Return and Refunds policy
Eduwiz aims to ensure that all stock listed on the Eduwiz Online Store is available for immediate shipment. If there is a case of stock unavailability and the customer does not wish to wait a minimal time period for the product, Eduwiz will refund the client for the unavailable stock.
A 20% administration fee will be charged if the customer wishes to cancel the order, provided the customer has already made payment and requires a refund. If the client has not made a payment and no refund is required then no administration fee will be charged.
Eduwiz will accept the following returns within 7 days of being received by the customer:
1) If the product has a defect or a quality problem
2) If an incorrect item was despatched
Notification to Eduwiz after 7 days will result in the return not being authorized.
Please be sure to read the product descriptions before placing an order as Eduwiz will not accept a return of an incorrect item ordered.
Eduwiz will not be held responsible for parcels not delivered or lost by courier or postal services, or for any other non-delivery reason. Once the parcel is despatched from Eduwiz, the responsibilty of the parcel passes onto the customer.
- Contact Eduwiz by email on email@example.com or via cell on 082 315 3156 about the problem encountered.
- If Eduwiz authorises the return the product must be shipped back to Eduwiz within 7 days. A tracking number needs to be provided once the parcel has been despatched.
- Once the return has been received by Eduwiz, the customer will either be refunded their money or a replacement item will be despatched. This will depend on what is agreed with the customer.
Additional delivery charges may result if (and Eduwiz will not be held responsible):
- Incorrect delivery address is provided by customer – resulting in re-delivery
- Customer does not collect the parcel from the Post Office within the period required by the Post Office
- Other unforeseen circumstances prevail.
Eduwiz will not divulge any Personal Information of its Online Users (Names, Addresses, Emails, Cell Numbers, Passwords, etc) to any third Party.
Eduwiz shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users.
Payment options accepted
Eduwiz accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit card payments via Visa or MasterCard credit cards
- Bank transfer (EFT) into the Eduwiz bank account
- Cash deposit into the Eduwiz bank account – please add on R15 for every R1000 or part thereof deposited, for Cash Deposit Fees.
Credit card acquiring and security
Eduwiz is able to accept credit card payments to a maximum of R5 000 per transaction using PayFast to process the credit card transactions. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Payfast uses extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption to ensure that your credit card details are secure.
3D Secure is in place. 3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. For online transactions over R1000 you’ll be asked to enter your 3D Secure password.
Credit card payments made using Payfast take at least 2 working days to clear. If you are a new customer Eduwiz will wait for the payment to clear before despatch.
Promotions and Coupon Codes
- Eduwiz reserves the right to cancel or amend a Promotion or Coupon Code at any time, without prior notice.
- Competition entry is only permitted for customers residing in South Africa.
Eduwiz may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by close corporation based in South Africa trading as Eduwiz cc and with registration number CK 2010/007277/23.
Active Members: Rayanta Sherdren
Bank: Nedbank Branch Name: Fourways Account Holder: Eduwiz cc Account Type: Cheque Branch Code: 198765 Account Number: 100 5573 905
Eduwiz cc contact details;
Rayanta Sherdren – firstname.lastname@example.org – 082 315 3156